Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sophie

Well, our newest princess arrived on thursday 13th november, 7.07am, 9lb 2.5oz, born at home with daddy and midwives presents, and big sisters waiting in the next room to meet her. Was the most relax birth i have had, and would recommend home births to anyone.

I look at her, and think, without Peters donor, she wouldnt be here. She is a little miracle, and has the girls besotted with her. She has gorgeous chubby cheeks, a red tint to her hair, and the cutest nose. She has a chin dimple like my mum, a cows lick hairline like Nicole, big hands like Lauren, and cries like Serena. She loves to be held, hates sleeping inher carrycot or moses basket, so sleeps with me.



3 comments:

Erin said...

WOW! I just randomly found your blog and am truly inspired! Thank you for sharing your journey. I pray that we have our happy ending too.

Emmie said...

Oh Sarah! She is GORGEOUS!!! I am sooo happy for you and Peter and the girls. Just shows even more clearly the value of the precious gift Peter was given. Sending you loads of love xxxx

Tinypoppet said...

Sarah!!! I am so very thrilled for all of you....massive congratulations and welcome to the world Sophie :)

I hope you don't mind if we mention this on our LLTGL blog? It's a beautiful story. xxx