Monday, November 19, 2007

Late night ramblings.

now, do i change the title of this blog? because we are no longer 'waiting for the call' but i dont want to let this blog go. I have really enjoyed writing things down and in some ways it has helped me keep my brain from turning to mush.

tomorrow peter has to go to the dentist. he is not happy about it. neither am I because his appointment is at 4pm which means I have to keep 3 kids entertained in dentist waiting room. oh what joy!

Callum's appointment is tomorrow morning. Maria is very worried, but trying not to show it.

Also slowly, 3 years worth of clutter from our home is disappearing. I'd forgotton how good Peter was at de-cluttering.

1 comment:

Tis me.... said...

Maybe you can just change it to "No longer waiting for the call" or Waiting for the call that finally came."