Friday, April 06, 2007

Down on the Farm

Peter is watching the football game on the TV so I am blogging again.


Today I took Serena to Willows Farm Village in London Colney. very very packed as its the easter holidays, and Good Friday to boot. We went with my neices and nephew. I forgot my camera so no pics of this one, but I do have some from our last visit in October still to upload.

We saw some lambs, sheepdog trials, piggies, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, chicks, ferrets and loads more. ate ice creams, held baby bunnies. was great fun. came back very dusty and one very hungrey two year old.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a very fun romp on the farm with your little one and the animals! ^_^ I love farms. They're smelly and icky but the animals are just so cute (especially if you're lucky enough to see baby ones) that it's all worth it. Did Serena enjoy herself? And ooh football! Always a good Easter weekend thing to watch. Which team was playing and who was Peter cheering for? ^_^

Emmie said...

Just wanted to send you a hug and wish you all a sunny and happy Easter. Hope to catch up with you really soon xxxxxx